- Model NO.: ZR90 VSD
- Mute: Mute
- Trademark: Atlas
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Configuration: Stationary
- Air Displacement: 4.5-15.5m3/Min
- Transport Package: Exported Packing
- Origin: Shanghai
2) Flexible operation
3) High productivity
4) CE, ISO9001
· The aftercooler with integrated water separator removes nearly 100% of condensate, avoiding the risk of corrosion in downstream equipmen and improving air quality compared to conventional separators.
· The electronic no-loss water drain communicates with the compressor controller to ensure the constant removal of condensate. In case of plant power loss condensate can continue to be removed by the integrated manual bypass.
· A heavy duty air intake filter protects the compressor components by removing 99.9% of dirt particles down to 3 microns.
· Monitor your machines remotely, using a simple Ethernet connection, thanks to the new Elektronikon® With a built-in web server. 9
· Protecting downstream air equipment in all working conditions: The integrated dryer, with optional DD and PD filters, avoids condensation and corrosion in the network, resulting in an oil carryover as low as 0.001 ppm.
THE LATEST ELEMENTTECHNOLOGY
Atlas Copco is committed to developing a highly efficient screw element for each GA generation. Developed from extensive R&D by dedicated Atlas Copco engineers, the latest version of the innovative oil-injected rotary screw element provides high efficiency and reliability.
REDUCED ENERGY COSTS
· Centralized control via Elektronikon® With new algorithms results in the reduction of system pressure and energy consumption.
· The new integrated dryer on models GA 37+-90 - with refrigerant R410A, fan saver cycle, and low pressure drop in heat exchanger - results in significant energy savings and lower operating costs with reduced global warming potential.
· Innovative filter material removes oil particles from the compressed air while minimizing pressure drop. This results in optimal air quality at the highest efficiency.
· Recuperate up to 80% of your energy for other industrial applications with the optional energy recovery system.
· The inlet valve is sized for maximum flow to eliminate any inefficient pressure drops.
· The high-tech Elektronikon® Graphic controller's monitoring features include: Warning indications, maintenance scheduling and an online visualization of your machines' conditions.
· The non-drive-end side motor bearing is greased for life, which eliminates the need for maintenance.
· The use of high-quality consumables that have a long lifetime (up to 8, 000 hours) and can be easily serviced.
|model||exhaust pressure(bar)||air displacement(m3/min)||power(kw)||size(mm)||noise(dBA)|