Atlas Copco Portable Screw Air Compressor (XRHS1096)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Exported Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Atlas Copco main products show
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: XRHS1096
- Power Source: AC Power
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Mute: Mute
- Trademark: Atlas
- Origin: Shanghai
- Configuration: Portable
- Type: Rotary
- Application: Back Pressure Type, Intermediate Back Pressure Type, High Back Pressure Type, Low Back Pressure Type
- Dimension(L*W*H): 3063*1410*1258mm
- Specification: ISO
High efficiency Atlas portable Diesel air compressor
1. Ease of operation
3. High efficiency
High efficinency Atlas portable Diesel air compressor
Powered by Honda, Kubota or Deutz diesel engines, Atlas Copco's Series 7 portable compressors are compact, efficient, economical and easy to operate. They give you a reliable source of compressed air to drive your pneumatic tools, as well as your high free air delivery applications such as sandblasting. For certain models an optional integrated 6.5 or 12 kVA generator provides additional power for welding, lighting, heating, site instruments and power tools. All Series 7 models comply with current regulations concerning safety, exhaust emissions and noise.
1. Ease of operation All controls are located on a single panel for quick access and smooth operation.
2. Long-lasting Body parts are made of powder-coated Zincor™ Steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
3. The canopy can also be supplied in highly impact-resistant HardHat™ Polyethylene.
4. High efficiency The combination of an efficient Honda, Kubota or Deutz engine and the high performance Atlas Copco compressor element guarantees outstanding efficiency and reduced wear.
5Low operational cost, high fuel autonomy All models are fitted with a stepless, fully automatic regulator.
This constantly varies the engine speed according to air demand, reducing fuel consumption. The high capacity fuel tank allows the Series 7 to work a full shift without the need to refuel.
Easy to service You can remove the side panels, front and rear baffle in seconds, while self-supporting gas struts lift the hood in one piece. The result is fast service access to accelerate maintenance and reduce downtime.
Low cost of ownership The tough, impact-resistant HardHat™ Canopy resists damage and corrosion, eliminating the time and cost of repair and repaint jobs.
|Compressor Data||AC compressor XRHS1096 (XRHS506)|
|Free Air Delivery @ Normal Working Pressure||30 m³ /min|
|Normal Working Pressure||20 bar|
|Air Receiver Capacity||143 L|
|Compressor Oil Capacity||75 L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity(Wagon/Tandem)||796/538 L|
|Outlet Valve Configuration||1 x 2"|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature at sea level||50 ° C|
|Diesel Engine Data||Caterpillar C13 ACERT T3|
|Horsepower Developed @ Rated Speed||328 kW|
|Engine Coolant Capacity||60L|
|Engine Oil Capacity||34L|
|Unloaded Speed / Maximum Loaded Speed||1200 / 1600rpm|
|Weight ( filled with oil & coolant, Initial fuel )||